On today’s episode, I speak with estate planning attorney, Sarah Suiter of PK Law. We discuss what estate planning actually is, why it’s so important, and the mistakes that most people make that you’ll want to avoid.
Sarah Suiter of PK Law – Contact Information:
- Why is estate planning so important? What are we trying to solve for?
- What are the documents that make up a complete estate plan?
- How often does an estate plan need to be updated?
- When should your estate attorney get involved if there’s a death?
- What are the errors that most people make and how can they be avoided?
Listen on Apple, Google, or Spotify.