We know working with an advisor may make you concerned that:
- You’ll be sold something you don’t need
- You won’t know how much you’re being charged
- Your private information will be compromised
- Your money won’t be accessible
- You’ll never hear from your advisor after signing on
- You won’t understand your advisor because you don’t speak finance
- Your interests won’t come first
That’s why we’ve written out this pledge to communicate clearly what’s expected so you don’t have to be left guessing.
We pledge the following to anyone who reaches out to us:
- We pledge to keep all your information strictly confidential.
- We pledge to never hard sell or pitch products.
- We pledge to provide an honest and transparent fee structure.
- We pledge to explain every step of the planning and investment process in plain English and in as much detail as you’d like.
- We pledge to answer any questions honestly and thoroughly.
- We pledge to not waste your time, or ours.
- We pledge to not rush you, but also never be the cause of delays.
If you become a client of Birchwood Capital, we also agree to abide by the following:
- We pledge to advise you through your retirement.
- We pledge to be “human” advisors and not just communicate in spreadsheets.
- We pledge to be available and supportive in boom times and lean times.
- We pledge to meet any deadlines we set with you.
- We pledge to have the best data security systems money can reasonably buy.
- We pledge to regularly communicate meaningful information to you.
- We pledge to invest right alongside you in the same strategies.
- We pledge to put your interests first.